Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Soaking it up

I am reading everything I can find that is baby-related. I am officially addicted to thebump.com message boards. I checked on an Amazon.com order today, only to realize I had ordered four books related to pregnancy. I thought I had ordered two.

Before even beginning to TTC, I read the entire Mayo book from cover to cover and am now rereading it, this time as I think it is meant to be read, week by week. Rereading the section on my current week is not enough, though. I am reading the same text every night because I do not have anything else to read in bed! I finished "Belly Laughs" in a day (it is very short and an easy read) and, until my (four!) books from Amazon come in, I am without. I thought about reading my husband's "For the father" book, but thought against it. He loves sharing his little pearls of wisdom with me and showing me what he knows, so I do not want to take that away by knowing what is coming next in his reading.

I just love knowing what is happening with baby and the reassurance I get from reading that what I am experiencing is normal is just invaluable. I want to read it all in other sources, too. More is better, right? So, hurry Amazon and get my books to me. I definitely should have paid for upgraded shipping. Friday is a long way away.

No comments:

Post a Comment