Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ouch

Between the cramping, the gas pains, and the constipation, it seems my lower abdomen is constantly treating me to some small agony. I am thankful for it because I assume it means baby is taking what he or she needs and making room inside of my body, but OUCH!

Then, there are the headaches. I have suffered from migraines for eleven years now, so the headaches aren't such a big deal, but they do increase my desire to give in to the sleepiness and take a mid-day nap.

Next up - sore breasts. The girls have really started to ache the last few days. My nipples are in a permanent hard state and it sort of even hurts to walk because they rub against my bra. Awesome.

Back and leg aches. I frequently writhe around, trying to get comfortable. I do find temporary comfort in stretching the area that is aching, but is is pretty tough to figure out how to stretch some of the aching muscles. Especially during the work day. In a suit.

I wrote yesterday about how my daily calendar told me that baby is now the size of a pea. Man, now the story of the princess and the pea makes sense. Such a little thing really can make you too uncomfortable to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment