Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby is a Blueberry. Yummy.

Appleseed. Poppyseed. Pea. Now a blueberry. I understand trying to make the baby's size relatable to everyday items, but must they be food-related? Like I am not already thinking about food all day every day. Geez. Baby is blueberry-sized now and definitely taking over.

A while back I expressed a desire to have morning sickness. Turns out, I have had it all along. I just did not realize that m/s could take the form of severe nausea throughout the entire day. As it turns out, all of the horrible pain I have been in from gas and nausea is actually m/s. I have been squirming in meetings, trashcan spotting everywhere I go, watching for places to pull over while driving, and getting up in the middle of the night. Each time, I am sure it will be the time I actually vomit. Nope. Vomit would give me some relief. The aching belly and bloat just stick around.

Peachy. No, not peach... blueberrry. Yummm... where could I get a muffin about now?

No comments:

Post a Comment