Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I want to tell!

Oooh. I want to tell people about baby so badly! I decided long ago (before I got the BFP) that I did not want people to know until after the first trimester had ended. I decided that even more definitely after getting the BFP. We have told our parents and siblings and two close friends, but have otherwise kept our mouths shut. It is getting really hard.

From taking time off of work to visit daycare centers (we live in a big city, so need to be on waiting lists and we are already behind) to feeling sick and tired to being so excited, it is really difficult keeping this wonderful secret!

One of my best friends is coming to town this weekend. I would have told her by now, but decided to wait to tell her in person since I knew she was coming for a visit. I am excited to get to spread the news to one more person. DH asked last night how I plan to tell her. I am pretty sure I am just going with, "I'm pregnant," or something very similar. We have done the cute presentations with our families, so I am ready to just start blurting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment