Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today's Feelings (physical and emotional)

I am feeling pretty well today, considering I got almost no sleep last night. I am sure the lack of sleep will slam me later today or in the morning, but I am thankful that I am feeling well otherwise. It is the first day since even before the BFP that I have not felt sick to my stomach and ravenous all at once. I am also not feeling bloated and my breasts hurt (a little) less than usual. I will take it!

I have been thinking a lot about working and being a mom. I am still not sure how anyone does it and feels that they are doing a good job as an employee or as a mother, but it seems to work and I am sure it will for me, too. DH will ask from time-to-time if I want to move. When he asked last night, I answered, "Sometimes." I know, though, that staying home would not work for me. So much of who I am is in my career and I have worked hard to get where I am. Sine a happy, fulfilled mommy makes a happy, fulfilled baby, I know I will be a career mom and I am okay with that. DH and I will figure it out.

We are telling my in-laws this weekend. We are not using as much pomp and circumstance surrounding the reveal, but I know it will be special nonetheless. We are also telling close friends this weekend. It is getting more real by the day... and my daily calendar says baby is one inch long! Keep growing, little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment