Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random thoughts

I cannot really wrap my head around much today. I think I may be experiencing the start of pregnancy brain, as of yesterday. So, random thoughts follow.

My symptoms are still largely missing. I am still not sleeping all that well and I definitely have some nausea come and go, but, overall, I am doing really well. It is almost a little scary. I will be glad to get to the doc next week for the second appointment.

This pelvic rest thing stinks. I am also hopeful that will come to an end after the appointment. I am expecting doc to say all is clear, but I do not want to chance it.

We have taken the first official steps on the house for preparing for our little one to arrive. We moved the office into the smallest bedroom to clear the way for one of the corner rooms to be the nursery. It is exciting, but also overwhelming. Looking at the empty room (well, empty except for boxes of crap that needs to be moved to the attic, sold, or thrown away) makes me realize all of the things we need to do to be ready for baby. AND how much all of the things we will need cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment